Translate

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Megahouse Leina from Machine Robo

Most of you know that I love Anime and Sci-Fi. However when it comes to collecting I tend to gravitate to more obscure shows, and go down paths that are less travelled. Hence, that is why I love Machine Robo. Not because the story was so compelling or that the anime was spectacular, but because of the unique look of characters and the mecha. Pure eye candy despite the fluff for substance. It's my guilty pleasure and here is some merchandise of pure awesomeness to illustrate my point.


Today I am showcasing the MegaHouse 1/8th Scale Leina Stol PVC figure from Revenge of Chronos.

A little background; Leina was the adopted sister of Rom Stol, son of Kirai Stol, keeper of the mysterious Hyribead. Kirai was also an accomplished martial artist of the Tenkū Chūshin Ken or Sky Space Heart Fist... whatever. Leina was my first non Macross female character that I became familiar with during my anime video collecting days back in the 80's.

The figure itself is nicely sculpted and features Leina in a posed salute casually brandishing the Wolf Sword behind her back.

Leina has the option of being displayed with her trademark helmet or it can be removed, giving her a serious case of helmet hair. Fortunately this can be rectified with an optional hair style more in keeping with her look on the show.

WHOA. Bad case of helmet hair.
Okay, that's better.
Toting her hat.
Side View



No comments:

Post a Comment