Translate

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Transformers: Human Alliance Dark of the Moon Reverb

The Transformers Human Alliance Reverb was an interesting addition to my collection. I first stumbled upon this via aYoutube video and I thought it had interesting possibilities.

I think I like this so much because it has a Megazone 23 Garland vibe. I knew that Takara had a Microman transformable bike called the Mach Speeder, and knowing that the odds of my getting one would be near impossible I decide to settle for this.


The robot comes with a human partner, it's a repaint of the Spike Witwicky figure that comes with Human Alliance Backfire. My figure was bought second hand so no SGT Detour. 


      SGT Detour

Spike Witwicky


Also I transform mine in a different way in alt mode. The normal way makes the vehicle look offset and weird. There's also a funky weapons mode that looks like a giant fan... yeah no...




In my case I just use a different mod putting the giant side fan in the front. For a figure I use my Microman Izam. I think the scale works out better as he's slightly bigger and looks more proportionate. 
























The figure itself is quite impressive with good articulation . I also really dig the cockpit-head with it's Machine Robo/ Layzner looks. 








A nice compromise between Microman and Transformers that harkens back to a Diaclone style vibe.

No comments:

Post a Comment