Translate

Monday, December 4, 2023

Final faction ACRM

 


Well I decided to check out these Dollar Tree Final faction figures and I was pleasantly surprised.

This is the A.C.R.M. or Augmented, Combat, Rescue, Mech, and the reason I like it. so much is that the clear plastic makes it look like it belongs in the Microman/ Micronauts universe. 

Keep in mind this is the "Elite" version as the plain colour one is no longer available where I am, but that's okay since it was this version that I wanted to pick up anyway. 

The articulation is limited to old school five points, but the moulding is clean and the plastic quality is actually quite good considering these are figures sold at a Dollar store.

Very impressive all things considered.








Some size comparisons



















Well done Dollar Tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment