Translate

Sunday, May 20, 2012

London Rogues Sci Fi Fantasy Six

Managed to finally get some time off of work to attend a Science Fiction Con close to my neck of the woods. In the two days I was there I managed to display both my stormtrooper and my Cobra Commander outfits. Needles to say I was a big hit with the crowds and the pictures didn't stop.

Along the way I met some other incredible cosplayers as well as some great people who helped out a LOT. Kudos to all who attended and I hope to make it again next year... with possibly some new surprises along the way...

Here are some of the pics:


Photos courtesy of the London Rogues.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Oshman, who's the girl in your Oshman's Links image? What anime is she from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her name is Mia White from Machine Robo: Butchigiri Battle Hackers (マシンロボ ぶっちぎりバトルハッカーズ). A little known 31 episode series that was a sequel yo Machine Robo: Revenge of Chronos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I just saw your reply. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete