Translate

Thursday, March 29, 2012

These are the Voyages...

I've always been a great fan of the original Star Trek series, so as a result when I found this beauty on sale for $24.00, I naturally had to pick it up. This version of the Enterprise I bought is the HD Edition based on the CGI model used in the remastered episodes. The ship is incredibly detailed and has some nice electronic lighting effects that are utilized by pressing the top button located on the bridge dome. The only unfortunate thing about my particular model is that the box advertises six different sounds but mine only has one that has the captain voice preparing for battle stations.


Not a big deal since I didn't buy it to play sounds but I purchased rather for display purposes. The replica also comes with a base in the shape of the traditional arrow head logo that represents starfleet command. This is a great display piece with a forgiving price tag for fans of all things Trek.

Next up the 2009 Star Trek Enterprise from the J.J. Abrams movie by Playmates.

And finally the two together...

No comments:

Post a Comment